- Nonprofit/charitable/tax exempt organizations
- Veterans groups
- Schools and PTAs/PTOs
- Neighborhood associations
- Faith-based groups
- Civic organizations
- Government agencies
Click here to learn more about Membership Eligibility. This document covers our eligibility policy, acceptable forms of documentation, and provides answers to our most frequently asked questions about applying for a ToolBank membership.
Click here to review our Membership Agreement. You will be asked to sign a hard copy of this document at the time of your first tool pickup.
- Please be prepared to upload documentation of your not-for-profit status while applying. This serves as proof of your eligibility to borrow ToolBank tools. Please refer to the Membership Eligibility FAQ to view acceptable forms of documentation.
- Our online application is optimized for Internet Explorer 10 in Compatibility Mode. Please click here for instructions on Compatibility Mode.
- Please remember to write down your password! The application process creates a user account for you in our online tool ordering system, which is how you will order tools and manage your account.